Změnit velikost textu   Napsat e-mail   Verze pro tisk

Terry Collins is a part of the old guard of baseball, and he

Bet365, Unibet, Bwin, Betfair, Expekt, SportingBet, bet-at-home, BetClic aj.
KursovéSázky.info - podrobné informace o online sázení - http://www.kursovesazky.info

Terry Collins is a part of the old guard of baseball, and he

Příspěvekod seestyle » 8. srpna 2022 11:59

Terry Collins is a part of the old guardof baseball, and he knows it.The Mets manager acknowledges his generationis a dying breed amidthe technology and statisticsavailable Aaron Judge Jersey in baseball today, and that men like him likely won't be working the game in years to come.MORE: | Im not sure how much an old-school guy can add to the game today,". Its become a young Paul O'Neill Jersey mans game, especially with all of the technology stuff youve got to be involved in. Im not very good at it. I dont enjoy it like other people do.Im not going to sit there today and look at all of these (expletive) numbers and try to predict this guy is going to be a Greg Bird Jersey great player. OPS this. OPS that. GPS. LCSs. DSDs. You know who has good numbers? Good (expletive) players."Collinsturns 67 in Mayand has noplans of ending his career anytime soon. He will keep managing until it's not Didi Gregorius Jersey fun anymore, or is told to step down.With more than 50 years in the busine s, Collins has also learned to be straightforward and to not dance around i sues.There should be no secrets, Collins said. Secrets are bull. Yeah, once in a while there are things Im not at liberty to talk about, but I dont hold secrets. I tell it like it is.Im tough, but Ive never lied to a player. You may not like what I have to say, but I never have to take MLB New York Yankees it back.Thats just me. I dont have to apologize to anybody."
seestyle
nový člen

Zpět na online sázkové kanceláře mezinárodní v CZ/SK jazyce